Your credit score is a numeric code that shows or represents your creditworthiness. As you can see in this article, there are three main ways you can find out your credit score. Financial institutions use credit scores to see how likely you are to repay your debts, so being informed about this matter and focusing on improving your credit score is a good idea. That way you can get better rates and offers on different products you might want or need to get in the future. The first step for this is to learn and understand what your credit score is and what affects it. Crediverso offers a free credit check in both English and Spanish, so you can see your current score, and we also provide tips and information on how to improve your credit score. How can you go about seeing your credit score? We explain below.
How do I check my credit score?
At Crediverso, follow these simple steps to check your credit score completely for free!
- First, go to Crediverso’s website.
- Then, click on “Register” and fill out your information to create an account, or login if you already have an account.
- After you’ve finished creating your account, click check my credit.
- You will then be directed to the credit check section, where you will be able to find information about what a credit score is and what you will be getting for free by using Crediverso. You will also find a button that says “Check for free”, this is what you will want to click next.
- If you have not created an account yet, you will be asked to create an account to continue. You will only be asked to provide your email and a password with some simple requirements to keep your information safe.
- Then, you will be asked for some basic information including your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Lastly, you will choose security questions that will help Crediverso keep all of your information safe.
After you finish going through these simple steps, you will be able to check your current credit score in your preferred language and completely for free.